On this page I am going to tell you a little bit about the way that I work, the results you can expect from working with me and my guiding beliefs and values.
1. You understand how having a family can become an expression of who you are and that you can do this in a way that reflects your beliefs and values. It can be fulfilling, rewarding, challenging and the next adventure.
2. You find out that the thing that is making you unhappy, unfulfilled and frustrated is that you are using your job with it’s long hours to avoid living life more fully and as a result are not doing the things you are passionate about and truly love. You create a healthier work/life balance that enables you to put time and energy into the areas of your life that you now understand are key to your own future growth and development.
3. You get back in touch with the things that are really important and a passion for you but somehow got forgotten and left behind. You find ways to reconnect with and grow your passion in the short term whilst developing plans and strategies to create a work life that is consistent with this passion which is central and core to who you are.
4. You find ways to overcome your fear of change, gain confidence and begin to understand what you are truly capable of. You become empowered and begin to make the changes in your life that will enable you to share your gifts by working in a way that provides you with sufficient financial reward.
5. You find that it is your limiting beliefs that are holding you back. Our work we find ways to overcome these giving you the confidence to believe in yourself and the credibility of your work, enabling to sell and market your work more effectively.
6. You find that putting in place small and consistent positive changes begins to create momentum and has a big impact. You come to believe that creating a new life is possible creating a massive shift enabling you to make and plan bigger changes in your life.
Guiding beliefs and values
I am passionately committed to helping people find solutions to the problems and issues that are holding them back from realising their desires and dreams. By helping them unlock their talents and potential I help them to live a fuller, happier life. Your desired change could be in your personal or working life but wherever it is realising will have a positive impact across your whole life.
How do I approach my work?
I offer a 30 minute Coaching Discovery consultation by phone or Skype. The purpose of this consultation is to cover off any questions or concerns you may have and establish whether coaching is right for you and to agree on whether we should work together – you need to know whether I am the right coach for you. If you choose to work with me, each session would last for around an hour and would be conducted face to face or by phone / Skype.
I begin the coaching process by listening, exploring and understanding your problems, issues and aspirations so that we can get to the heart of the change that you want to make in your life. Clarity at this stage helps bring focus and greater understanding of the change that you want to make and how this can be achieved. We work together weekly be for 4 to 6 sessions.
What is unique about me?
I spent 23 years working for the same employer – I followed my heart and chose to leave to set up my own Coaching business. I am also a Yoga practitioner of 20 years experience and have been teaching Yoga since 2006. I believe that this enables me to stand firmly in the pragmatic, scientific world and also have a deep understanding of the spiritual needs of my clients.